Monday, March 8, 2010

My weekend

my weekend off from school, friday night julian, thomas and i went to a nets vs magic game. we went to the VIP section ,we ate until we were full.we were all having fun at the IZOD center. we were all cheering for the magics to win.
I won $50 from a guy. he was like i bet you $50 the nets are going to win. i was like okay but are you sure they're going to win. he was so possitive about it so was it. when they made the final score i hopped out of my seat with excitment that i forgot about my soda and i spilled it on a guys head.Julian, Thomas and I were laughing until we were tearing. Saturday Julian, Thomas and I went to Rudyk park. we were playing basketball. Fnally on sunday i went to the movie theater with Victoria, we were watching the wolfman , and i found evan he was watching Alice in wonderland.

1 comment:

  1. wow evan was watching alice in wonderkand what a surprise . I hope you had fun this weekend

    ReplyDelete